Skiing Almost in Front of the Doorstep
Skiing holidays in the “Grubigstein-Lermoos” ski area
The Tyrolean “Zugspitzarena” with its seven ski areas is one of the most beautiful snowsports destinations in Austria. Undoubtedly/Without doubt, “Grubigstein” ski area in Lermoos provides the most varied ski slopes in the local area. It is right here, below “Grubigstein” mountain, where you find Chalet Tannenhof. It takes only 3 minutes to walk to the base station of the cable car. So we are an ideal accommodation for relaxed snowsports holidays, since you won’t need to use your car or a ski shuttle. There are well-groomed ski slopes to suit all abilities and fine mountain inns where you are served Tyrolean delicacies. “Grubigstein“ ski area with a top elevation of 2,100 metres and a base elevation of 1,000 metres includes 33 kilometres of ski slopes, mostly equipped with snow cannons, and 7 cable cars. The children can learn skiing in a playful manner, taught and attentively looked after by the ski instructors of the Lermoos Ski School. Bobo, the mascot of the ski school, provides always a lot of fun and is the darling of all little skiers. The ski area on the glacier of Mount “Zugspitze” with a top elevation of 3,000 metres guarantees best snow conditions until late spring. “Terrain Park Zugspitze” Fun Park, which has recently been opened, is a real paradise for snowboarders and freestylers. If you would like to try another ski area, the free ski shuttle will take you there.
Facts other information
- If you do not have your own equipment, you can rent it at the ski rental Hofherr in Lermoos!
- In the Leermoos ski schoolchildren playfully learn how to ski. But everyone can refine their technique and skills.
- The Grubigstein trains start directly in front of the doorstep. Ski maps, ski and snow information and live cams from the skilifts Langes.
- The Ehrwalder Alm is a cozy ski area, which can be reached with the free ski bus.
- The Tyrolean Zugspitz lift takes you to the Zugspitze for skiing. Snow can be found here until spring.