Give me your heart, then I’ll give you mine.
This chalet apartment with fireplace is designed for romantic people and connoisseurs. The lovely bedroom with bathtub provides a cosy ambience for an intimate break. After an eventful day, you may yearn for tranquillity. Then you can treat yourself to a relaxing bath, whilst being caressed by the last sunrays with the sun disappearing behind “Gartjoch” Peak. The fragrances of the bath essences by “Susanne Kaufmann” will further enhance the extraordinary enjoyment. A separate toilet and a second bathroom with “Raindance” shower make a stay in “Bergromantik” apartment with its chalet-style design even more comfortable. The apartment features a second homely bedroom with double bed and wood furnishings. So you can share the apartment with your children or friends without sacrificing intimacy. You can end an interesting and busy day cuddling up on the daybeds in front of the fireplace. The old sunburnt wood and the gentle light create a pleasant atmosphere to spend a relaxing evening. And the guests, who would like to say “Good night” to the “Zugspitze” at moonlight, can sit back, wrapped up in a blanket, on the wooden bench on the panoramic balcony sheltered by the roof. The very cosy, fully equipped wood kitchen and the comfortable dining area with a large wooden table and a corner bench complete the spacious living area.
- Chalet-apartment with wooden fireplace and a wonderful panorama view to the Zugspitze
- Living room with wooden paneling and 2 comfortable day beds (additional sleeping places) for relaxing
- Large dining area with large wooden table
- High quality wooden kitchen (fully equipped): 4-plate ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer, water cooker and espresso machine (with taps) or alternatively a filter machine
- 1 bedroom with a double bed, furnished in old wood, very cozy and with integrated bathroom
- 1 bathroom with a bathtub and separate WC
- 1 bedroom with a double bed
- 1 bathroom with a rain shower and lots of space
- Free wifi access
- HD TV flatscreen with free pay tv channels and radio programs
- Bed- and bath-linen
- Large panoramic balcony with a wooden floor and wooden furniture; expands the living room in every season
Winter 2018/19 € 279,- to € 379,-
Summer 2018 € 209,- to € 279,-
The exact prices can be found under the “BOOK” button.
At 2 pm the chalet apartment is accessible.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
We ask you to leave the chalet apartment from at the latest 10 am so they can be cleaned and re-arranged for the next guests.
- Prices and local tax
All prices include VAT charge, plus 2,– Euro local tax per person from the age of the 16 years.
In the case of price errors, we have the right to make adjustments and refer to the current price lists.
- Payment methods
We accept cash and debit cards.
If thats not possible, we also take VISA and Mastercard.
For reservations, we ask you for a deposit of 30% of the travel price.
Raiba Lermoos – Unterdorf 15
Bank code: 36219 – Account number 321 349
IBAN: AT 09 3621 9000 0032 5019 / BIC: RZTIAT22219
- Terms and conditions:
The Terms and conditions, according to the Austrian Hotel Regulations (ÖHVB) will apply.
In case of a cancellation the following conditions will apply:
no cancellation charges – up to 3 months before arrival
40% cancellation charges – up to 1 month prior to arrival
70% cancellation charges – up to 1 week before arrival
in the week of arrival – 90% cancellation charges of the
- Unfortunately in the case of unforeseen events and the long-awaited holidays can not take place. This is always very regrettable, but for such exceptional cases, there is the possibility to make a cancellation insurance.
There is plenty of free parking space around our chalet.
We ask you to consider that there is only one parking space for each apartment.
If you are traveling with several cars, please let us know.
The location is fantastic, very close to the lift and it has a wonderful view of Lermoos with the Zugspitze and the slopes. The evenings in front of the fireplace were especially beautiful.
We are thinking back to the days with you in the mountains which we really enjoyed, very much. We are overwhelmed by your hospitality and wish you to be back soon. But without a everyday life you can have no extraordinary moments … see you soon!
Kuschelige Betten, heimeliger Erker, Sonnenbaden auf dem Balkon mit Blick auf die Zugspitze.
Der Geruch von Zirbe liegt in der Luft – schönes Holz wo man auch hinschaut .. und noch viel mehr!
In the first week of May, we were 7 adults with two babies at Chalet Tannenhof and all thrilled by the beautiful location and above that all the charm of the house and its hosts.
The house is very beautiful and furnished with love. The hosts, Barbara and Walter, were very friendly, we will not forget them. Sunny also wants to send greetings to you!
Taking care of the guest is top priority at the Tannenhof. Right at the entrance you feel very welcome. Everything is prepared with the attention to detail.